I’ve decided to post more of my recipes because you all asked me too.
I’m glad you like my cooking. I’m not a pro or anything. I just enjoy cooking.
I’m going to take you through a daily routine of what I cook and eat.
Here are some of my favorite recipes.
Here’s the Menu!
Breakfast: Cherry cream cheese Stuffed French toast, Plantains, and Over-easy Eggs.
Lunch: Portobello Mushroom Ravioli with caramelized Onion and Garlic.
Dinner: Fresh Fruit Bowl
Stuffed French toast:
-2 pieces of whole wheat bread (crust not included)
-Cream cheese (as much as you like)
-Organic Cherries (Can be bought at Trader Joes, It’s in a glass jar)
-2 tsp spoon of Organic whole wheat flour
-Vegetable Oil for frying
1) Cut off the crust on the bread
2) Butter it up with cream cheese =)
3) Put a limited amount of cherries in the center of the toast
4) Put the two piece of bread together like a sandwich, seal it tight.
5) Mix the egg with flour.
6) Dip your stuffed bread into the egg, making sure the bread is covered with egg.
7) Heat the pan up with oil and fry the bread on both sides.
Piece of cake huh?
You can serve it with anything you want.
I sliced fresh strawberries and topped it off with Organic Honey.
Warning: May suffer from Stuff French Toast consumption withdrawal.
Portobello Mushroom Ravioli with caramelized Onion and Garlic
(Please email me for full recipe)
Here are some photos:
Fresh Fruit Bowl:
-Strawberries, mangos, apples, melon, watermelon, grapes, cherries, etc (Nothing citrus)
-Organic 2% milk
1) Chop all the fruit up into little squares.
2) Mix in 2 tablespoon of honey powder.
3) Add milk and a couple of ice cubes.
Hope you enjoy this!
Have fun cooking with your love ones.