Happy October Everyone!
Cooking is not just a way of life for me, I also consider it a beautiful art.
I love feeding myself fresh and healthy ingredients!!! I believe it’s important to love your body, do it now or pay later right?
Here’s another one of my secret simple recipes. Good for your brain and skin; a healthy way to start the day.
“Yogurt Omelete Recipe!”
– Half of a (organic) bell pepper, red onion, １tsp。of garlic
FACT: Bell pepper is a vegetable you should always purchase organic, because it was on the list of top ten highly contaminated foods (most contaminated with pesticides). GROSS!!!
– Two Omega 3 Organic Eggs
– 2 teaspoon of Organic yogurt
– Pinch of sea salt & pepper to taste
After you mix the egg and yogurt, heat the pan up with 2 teaspoons of olive oil, layer the mixture evening across the pan. wait for the egg to cook, you’ll see it bubble up, then add toppings.
– 3 slices of Nitrate- free turkey
– Stir fried toppings, sun-dried tomatoes, avocado, organic goat cheese, and organic mozzarella cheese.
Flip one side of the egg over, turn off the fire and cover with lid. About one minute and breakfast is ready!!!
Served with a side of Organic hash browns. Enjoy!
Let me know how this worked out for you?